The word proposal and selection process is as follows:
1. Propose new root word definition
2. Discuss the possibility of using a derived word or an existing Globasa word to express the proposed word definition
3. If it is determined that a new root word should be selected: use the word selection methodology to propose a source and suggest a form for the new root word
4. Discuss form of new root word, which includes consulting with admin tools for homonym and minimal pair conflicts.
5. Add new root word to the dictionary and use the established etymology format