Totalglobali Deklaramen tem Insanli Haki
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Moy insan xencu huru ji egal fe sungen ji haki. Ete hare rasona ji yoxin, ji ingay na sogo konduta fol ruho fe sodarya.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Moy haki ji huruya kuto dingyado in hin deklaramen deya moy insan, nohar hebanli aloyagi, kam fol rasa, pifuli kolor, jensi, basa, dini, politili or alo ijen, nasyonli or sosyal asel, or ekonomili, xenyali or alo jotay. Fe maxya, nilli aloyagi am befale fe basi de politili, jurisdiksyonli or
intrenasyonli daraje de dexa or teritori, el kuto den person deya, kam to ofpendekal, noseli krasine or is bax gardeya or healo limitexey fe soberenya.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Moyte haki jiwa, huruya ji personli anjenya.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Nilte am bewoju in gulamya or serviya; gulamya ji gulamli xogyo am beposizin fe moy sesu tipo.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
Nilte am suferi xikenje or kruel, noinsanli or sungenkal doyday or seza.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Moyte haki na beswikara kupul person fe oko de lega moy loka.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
Moyte egal fe oko de lega, ji haki, nohar diskrimin, egal legali garde. Moyte haki egal garde anti heban diskrimin kuto antigi hin deklaramen, ji anti heban provoka cel denli diskrimin.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Moyte haki efetopul xuli fal kompeten nasyonli hukimudom kos fale kuto antigi basili haki kuto te hare fol krasimen or lega.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
Nilte am suferi sebakal aresto, poshurugi or exdexagi.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Moyte haki, har pule egalya, adil ji demoli saypan fal ofpendekal ji tarafkal hukimudom, cel na karar tesu haki ji wajibu, ji heban krimenli iteham anti te.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Moyte kute itehamdo kos sezabel krimen haki na bejadin yozaykal finfe na bejenmin yozaypul fol lega in demoli saypan, in kuto te le taslim moy garanti kuto hajado cel sesu bawey.
(2) Nilte am bejadin yozaypul fe heban sezabel krimen kos fale or nofale kuto le no bawhamgi sezabel krimen, fol nasyonli or intrenasyonli lega, ku watu to le beokurgi. Max bala seza am pia no begibe kom dento kuto aplikabel ku watu sezabel krimen le beokurgi.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
Nilte am suferi sebakal intreata fe sesu privatoya, famil, ogar or posta, nor atake anti sesu xaraf or reputa. Moyte haki legali garde anti denli intreata or atake.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Moyte haki na huru harka ji ogar fe inya de byen de moy dexa.
(2) Moyte haki na exidi heban dexa, fe inklusi fe suli to, ji na ruata cel sesu dexa.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
(1) Moyte haki na peti ji taslim in alo dexa binan of bohay.
(2) Ren no beizin celvoka hin haki fe kaso de hukimuli bohay kuto awtenti asel of nopolitili krimen or of fale antipul fe cele ji principi de Ungido Nasyon.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Moyt haki nasyonya.
(2) Nilte am sebakal beposgibe fe sesu nasyonya nor benogibe fe haki na alogi sesu nasyonya.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Ixu fe pule lawoje, nohar heban limitexey kos rasa, nasyonya or dini, haki na gamicu ji xoru famil. Ete hare egal haki fe gamicu, dur gamiya ji fe posgamicu.
(2) Gamicu am okur sol fol huru ji pule dongi de planne gamili duayen.
(3) Famil is naturali ji basili grupoli unxey de sosyaltim, ji haki na taslim garde fal sosyaltim ji nasyon.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
(1) Moyte haki na suya malaki, ji solo ji fe asosya ton alote.
(2) Nilte am sebakal beposgibe fe sesu malaki.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Moyte haki huruya fe fikir, yoxin ji dini; hin haki inklusi huruya na alogi sesu dini or iman, ji huruya na solo or in komuntim ton alote, ji demoli or privato, vyata sesu dini or iman har alim, pratika, ibada ji jaxen.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Moyte haki huruya fe ijen ji vyata; hin haki inklusi huruya na hare ijen nohar intreata fal alote, ji na peti, taslim ji haregi informe ji idey daw heban medya ji nohar muhimya tem dexali byen.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
(1) Moyte haki huruya fe xantipul toncu ji asosya.
(2) Nilte am bemusigi na deya asosyatim.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
(1) Moyte haki na rol in krasi fe sesu dexa, jinji or har huruli seletido wakilyen.
(2) Moyte haki egal celidi cel demoli servi in sesu dexa.
(3) Wole de demo am is basi de awtorita de krasitim; hin wole am bevyata har watumonli ji awtenti seleti, kuto am okur har moyinsanli ji egal tupyoli haki, ji har sirili tupyo or egallayepul huru tupyoli proceso.
(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Moyte, kupul membro de sosyaltim, haki sosyal anjenya ji realgi, har nasyonli juhudi ji intrenasyonli tonaksyon ji fe dongi ton organisa ji resurso de moy nasyon, fe den sosyal, ekonomili ji kulturali haki kuto beharemus cel tesu sungen ji huru evolugi fe tesu personya.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
(1) Moyte haki ergo, huru seleti fe sesu ergoya, adil ji faydapul ergoli halu ji garde anti ergokalya.
(2) Moyte, nohar heban diskrimin, haki egal paya pro egal ergo.
(3) Moyte kute ergo haki adil ji faydapul bocan kuto am yakingi, cel seli te ji tesu famil, sonzay kuto laye fe insanli sungen, ji kuto am bebucun, fol haja, alo resurso fe sosyal garde.
(4) Moyte haki na organisa, ji na membrocu in, ergoyatim cel na garde sesu muhimxey.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Moyte haki rahatu ji huru watu, fe inklusi fe rasonapul limitexey fe ergoli satu ji watumonli jaxenli dina ton paya.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
(1) Moyte haki jiwali jotay kuto kufi cel sehaya ji bonjotay de seli se ji de sesu famil, fe inklusi fe yengyan, lebas, ogardom, medicili jawgu ji hajado sosyal servi. Moyte pia haki anjenya fe okur fe ergokalya, bimarya, posabil, gwafuya, lawoje or alo sonxi fe jiwali resurso kos halu ex sesu kowa.
(2) Matreya ji niniya hakigi espesyal jawgu ji sayda. Moy nini, kam ete xencu in or ex gamiya, am taslim sama sosyal garde.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
(1) Moyte haki eskolya. Eskolya am kimakal, minimum fe genoli ji basili fase. Genoli eskolya am okurmus. Teknikali ji profesyonli eskolya am umumili harebel, ji max gao eskolya egalli harebel cel moyte fol laye.
(2) Eskolya am cele na pule evolugi insanli personya ji na maxbalagi ehtiram fe insanli haki ji basili huruya. To am xunjangi aham, tahamul ji dosteya intre moy nasyon, rasali ji dinili grupo, ji am frongi aksyon fal Ungido Nasyon pro hifazi fe xanti.
(3) Atre unyum turnoli haki na seleti tipo fe eskolya kute am begibe cel sesu bete.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
(1) Moyte haki na huru rol in kulturali jiwa de komuntim, na furaha arte ji na rol in syensili frongi ji tosu fayda.
(2) Moyte haki garde fe doduli ji materyal muhimxey kuto resulta of heban syensili, literaturli or arteli produsi kuto te le krea.
(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Moyte haki sosyal ji intrenasyonli ordenu in kuto haki ji huruya kuto dingyado in hin deklaramen abil pule berealgi.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
(1) Moyte hare musi cel komuntim, sol in kuto te abil huru ji pule evolugi sesu personya.
(2) Fe yongo fe sesu haki ji huruya, moyte am bebaxgi sol cel den limitexey kuto legali beestabli sol har cele na yakingi fronokodo aproba ji ehtiram pro haki ji huruya de alote ji na trutigi adil xucyo fe dodu, demoli ordenu ji umumi bonjiwa in demokrasli sosyaltim.
(3) Hin plu haki ji huruya am fe nil kaso realgibel antipul fe cele ji principi de Ungido Nasyon.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Nilto in hin deklaramen am betafasir kupul implika ki heban nasyon, grupo or person hare heban haki na rol fe heban aksyonya or na okurgi heban fale kuto cele na destrui hebanto of haki ji huruya kuto dingyado in hinto.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.