Who may propose new root words and what is the word proposal and selection process?
The word proposal and selection process is as follows:
1. Proposal of new root word definition
2. Discussion of the possibility of using a derived word (affixed or compound) or an existing Globasa word to express the proposed word definition
3. If it is determined that a new root word should be selected: use of the word selection methodology to propose a source and suggest a form for the new root word
4. Discussion of the new root word form, including consulting with the dictionary tools for homonym and minimal pair conflicts.
5. Addition of new root word to the dictionary spreadsheet using the established etymology format